Europe Cruise Director
If you are an experienced Cruise Director on the rivers of Europe, with a passion for providing a 5 star guest experience, then this could be the job for you.
APT Europe river cruises include, amongst others, the Rhine, Danube and Rhone rivers.
Responsibilities & Capabilities include:
- Make pre cruise preparations as may be necessary to ensure the cruise provides the service and experience to customers as promised by the company.
- Provide welcome and disembarkation briefings, port talks and commentary (river specific i.e. Rhine gorge) and such assistance as may be needed to ensure our customers have an outstanding experience with the Company.
- Producing daily programme sheets, notices, cards as necessary.
- Liaising with Operations office and ship’s crew.
- Be able to show initiative and think on your feet.
- Dealing with operational issues as they arise, with support from Operations office, and following company guidelines.
- Accompany excursions
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation whilst representing the Company.
- Solid communication and organisational skills combined with and a fun-loving and outgoing personality.
- Able to work in and respectful of a multicultural environment.
- Superior customer service, teambuilding and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to keep your cool in even the most trying circumstances
Minimum required to apply:
- 2 years working on the rivers of Europe in Cruise Director, or similar, role.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with an additional language, such as German or French preferred.
- Good computer skills – particularly excel and word.
- Based in Europe during the season.
- Own computer (not iPad or tablet).
- Unrestricted eligibility to work in Europe
To read more information about our award winning cruises please visit http://www.aptouring.com.au/destinations/europe
In this role, you will be part of a great team with a fantastic culture.
Plus, you’ll get to work for an Australian-owned travel company who is as passionate about delighting our travellers as we are about the beauty of the places that we take them to explore. This passion, along with a profound respect for ourselves, our workmates, our customers, our community and our environment, has seen APT establish a position as one of the worlds’ leading travel companies.
To apply please fill in the details below...