Europe Tour Director
If you are an experienced Tour Director in Europe, with a passion for providing a 5 star guest experience, then this could be the job for you.
APT runs land tours and city stays through Europe.
Responsibilities & Capabilities include:
- Make pre tour preparations as may be necessary to ensure the tour provides the service and experience to customers as promised by the company.
- Provide welcome and farewell briefings, point to point commentaries, and such assistance as may be needed to ensure our customers have an outstanding experience with the Company.
- Producing daily programme sheets, notices, cards as necessary.
- Liaising with Operations office and suppliers.
- Be able to show initiative and think on your feet.
- Dealing with operational issues as they arise, with support from Operations office, and following company guidelines.
- Accompany excursions
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation whilst representing the Company.
- Solid communication and organisational skills combined with and a fun-loving and outgoing personality.
- Able to work in and respectful of a multicultural environment.
- Superior customer service, teambuilding and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to keep your cool in even the most trying circumstances
Minimum required to apply:
- 2 years working as a Tour Director in Europe.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with an additional language (specific to areas where you would be leading tours) preferred.
- Good computer skills – particularly excel and word.
- Based in Europe during the season.
- Own computer (not iPad or tablet).
- Unrestricted eligibility to work in Europe
To read more information about our award winning product please visit http://www.aptouring.com.au/destinations/europe
In this role, you will be part of a great team with a fantastic culture.
Plus, you’ll get to work for an Australian-owned travel company who is as passionate about delighting our travellers as we are about the beauty of the places that we take them to explore. This passion, along with a profound respect for ourselves, our workmates, our customers, our community and our environment, has seen APT establish a position as one of the worlds’ leading travel companies.
To apply please fill in the details below...