Business Project Manager
The APT Travel Group has a long and proud history. From humble beginnings that date back to 1927, the APT Travel Group today 90 years on is a global business with an extensive portfolio of touring and cruising brands. The brands of the APT Travel Group include APT, Travelmarvel, Captain’s Choice and Botanica. As Australia’s largest locally owned tour company and most awarded, it maintains an unparalleled commitment to innovation in defining what travel means, not only in Australia but the world.
We are looking for an experienced Business Project Manager to join our PMO to lead a range of operational focused projects working in partnership with most business units in APT Travel Group. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that all allocated projects deliver a business oriented solution whilst ensuring they meet our time, budget and quality specifications. As part of a small, close knit team we are looking for a good “all-rounder” who is comfortable with all aspects of the project management lifecycle and eager to build strong relationships with our internal customers.
- Engage all internal and external stakeholders in agreeing project deliverables
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and business owners to deliver outcomes which meet their business needs through the application of the ATP project management methodology
- Lead a suite of projects of varying size and complexity
What we are looking for…
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience as a project manager comfortable working with diverse project teams and delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills / Experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading and implementing a range of technology and business centric projects
- Strong project management skills including the ability to understand the business need, develop clear scope, create accurate project plans, undertake risk and issue management and provide project leadership and engagement
- The ability to analyse and understand how to engage team members, drive and implement change and work with multi-disciplinary teams of varied skills and experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong relationship management skills,
- Good influencing and negotiating skills with both internal and external stakeholders,
- Knowledge of the JIRA software is preferred
- Project Management experience gained from within the travel and touring industry will be well regarded
To Apply: Please fill out the below questions and attach a copy of your resume & cover letter on the next page.